On Saying Goodbye to Chuck... Or Not

I had a bad wake up call today.

While working, I was regularly checking my twitter feed.  I took a quick break when I saw a tweet from Zachary Levi stating that he posted a couple of twitcasts.

I was reminded of an event that I refused to acknowledge since the May 13 announcement that came with the news of the season 5 pickup.

The end of one of my favorite television shows... Chuck.

The first twitcast showed all the cast and crew together saying their goodbyes.  The second twitcast was the last filming in the Castle set.  More goodbyes.  Zac said he loves us fans.
  
I am acknowledging it for a moment.... (Teardrop falls because one eye is overcompensating from lack of moisture. I swear I'm not crying because the show is ending.... I think.)

Then I'm denying it again.

At least until episode 13 airs in 2012 and I need to share my thoughts on both Season 5 and the entire series.

For now... denial.

Labels: , , , , , ,